Register for a TIS National client code
To register for TIS National services, including fee paying and free services, please complete the online form below. Eligible non-government organisations wanting to apply for free services should complete the non-government organisations' application for the Free Interpreting Service form. TIS National will email you your client code as soon as possible.
The following categories of agency clients should complete this form to register for TIS National services:
- Medical practitioners (including Pharmacies and Medical specialists)
- Allied health professionals (for example: psychologists; occupational therapists; and chiropractors)
- Commonwealth government agencies
- State and Territory government agencies
- Local governments
- Non-government organisations (unless you are eligible for the Free Interpreting Service through TIS National)
- Private sector agencies
- Real estate agents
- Trade unions
Unless you are eligible for the Free Interpreting Service through TIS National, the use of this client code may incur service charges. Please refer to the TIS National interpreting services charges for a schedule of GST inclusive charges.
If you would prefer to complete a PDF form or register for a TIS National client code over the phone please contact the TIS National Client liaison and promotions team.
It is your responsibility to maintain the security of this account information. You are able to deactivate this account at any time by contacting TIS National through the contact us section of this site. Please note, if you require TIS National operators to collect required information from those using your client code, the ATIS Voice system is not yet able to record these details.