TIS National booking requirements: 48 hour minimum notice time for pre-booked telephone requests, from 27 September 2021
20 September 2021
As of 27 September 2021, agency clients are required to provide 48 hours’ minimum notice in order for TIS National to service pre-booked telephone requests.
The following guidelines apply for all pre-booked telephone requests:
- Submit pre-booked phone requests at least 48 hours prior to the time and date you require the interpreter
- Failure to provide at least 48 hours’ notice may result in TIS National being unable to service your request
- If you require interpreting services within 48 hours, please utilise our immediate telephone interpreting service via 131 450
- Requests will only be accepted up to three months in advance
- The minimum booking time is 30 minutes
Please refer to TIS National’s Cancellation Policy and Interpreting Service Charges, and our phone interpreting service section for additional information.