Tip Tuesday: Could you be a TIS National interpreter?
23 November 2018
TIS National is one of the largest interpreting services in Australia and the industry leader in the provision of telephone interpreting.
To be eligible to become a TIS National interpreter you must provide evidence of:
• being an Australian citizen, permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen residing in Australia
• being 18 years of age or older
• having the required qualifications for the language you wish to interpret in
• having of a National Police History Check/National Police Certificate (NPC) dated within the past 12 months
• a current Working with Children Check from your state or territory of residence, where required (Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory and South Australia)
• identification documentation
• have reasonable availability to provide services between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Read more information about our priorities for appointing new service providers and how to apply.