Tip Tuesday: Multilingual access for non-English speakers
16 January 2018
TIS Multilingual is our translated content that provides non-English speakers with information about how to independently access a TIS National interpreter and the types of agency clients they can communicate with.
TIS Multilingual improves the multilingual services offered to our diverse, multilingual audience by displaying translated HTML content in the top ten high-demand languages.
Non-English speakers can also access translated information about:
- how to access an immediate phone interpreter
- using TIS National services
- their role and options during an interpreting appointment
- answers to a range of Frequently Asked Questions
- useful resources that enable them to communicate in their language.