Use our online booking form to book an interpreter
01 September 2014
In an effort to create a streamlined and paperless booking process, from 1 September 2014 TIS National will only accept booking requests which are made through our online interpreter booking form.
Booking requests which are sent using any other method will not be processed and you will need to re-submit it to TIS National using the online form.
There are a range of benefits from using the online booking form including:
- it’s monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- it allows us to process your booking requests in the shortest possible time
- requests automatically register in our booking system, removing delays from having to process your request manually
- you’ll receive a notification confirming your request was submitted successfully
- ensures your request includes all of the information our booking officers need to immediately start searching for an available interpreter
- removes the potential for errors when booking officers need to manually enter hand-written fax request in the booking system
- being a paperless system, you can help us reduce the environmental impact created from printed faxes and emails.
For more information about using TIS National services, view the frequently asked questions for agencies on our website or call the Client Liaison and Promotions team on 1300 655 820.